Monday, May 3, 2010

Garden Time!!!


The weather here in the Midwest has been inspiring. The skies have been straight out of the simpson cartoons. Cumulus clouds, and sunshine a recipe ripe for playing hookie from work. I have been strong but I am not sure how long this will last. Lord give me strength.

I think the only thing keeping me in the office all week might be that since Easter we have been outdoors every weekend. Between the glorious weekend outdoors with the family to Soccer tournaments, to this weekend at the Pack Campout. We have spent more time outside than I can ever recall. I never have a tan in April. I am more of a mid July tan kind of chic. Only draw back, allergies. I put on eyeliner this morning, silly rabbit. I hadn't even got out of the driveway and I look in the rear view and see a reflection of a raccoon. I had to do a double take.

I am so ready for a chance to get my garden in. Last year we had our Broccoli, Rosemary, Tomatoes, and Basil in by this time. So hopefully, we can get a chance to get caught up on Sunday... I have had a chance to get all the beds ready, and have the blisters to prove it.

I started another set of papers. Here you are.

Download it Here!



Whatever you do don't ask me about house keeping. We just don't want to go there.

2 comments:

CBH on May 4, 2010 at 8:23 AM said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

solange on May 5, 2010 at 5:07 AM said...

thanks so much for sharing this beautiful kit.

Post a Comment

 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice