Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Talk me off the ledge.


Swamped could not cover the last two weeks and it just doesn’t look like it is going to get any better. Sometimes I just wish that my life was less full of tedious and more Art. Sometimes being an artist trapped in an Architects body is a fine line. Some days when I put on my Architect hat it is full of design and fun. Others it is full of crabby contractors and management issues. I wonder am I really trying to let the artist out or is the artist being suppressed because of fear.



Fear is such a tragic revelation. The fears of letting the fun artist fly away. What could be so frightful in that? I guess the responsible side of me is a little bit stronger than I thought. A little redirection is needed. Maybe it is a weekend for finding a place for me and my crazy artist.



A home for the crazies, a place to start, and a hideaway is clearly a direction. So a long time ago I carved out a corner in the basement as mine. After fighting back water issues, I think I'm ready to move it to a drier location. I have always allocated this space for an extra bathroom.
Here are the before shots taken last weekend.








 To be continued….soon. Hopefully with a window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice