Saturday, June 26, 2010

Color Block Retro Design


Just loving a new website I found. Color-collective.blogspot.com. Love it. Just the inspiration that I needed to pull through a complete inspirational color block I was having. Looking at colors that inspire me for the new space. My space isn't anywhere close to being done. I just needed to stay positive toward getting the project done. I hopefully, am going to have a few nice days, to get the window in the space. I picked out lighting and hopefully, soon I will have all the framing done on the first segment. I am sure this project will hit full steam after baseball season is complete. Pray for my patience until after the first of July


Here are the papers that came out of this little adventure in color. Its a little retro color block.

Download it HERE.

1 comments:

CBH on June 27, 2010 at 12:18 PM said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice