Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summertime


With Summer completely under our wing. It is time for me to start organizing my pictures to do pages for them. I am always a little behind. Our summer was not much to discuss. My son had a great summer trip to Cape Cod and spent a little less than a week in a rental with Grandparents and my sister's lovely family. I haven't begged for the pictures yet, so I just have to record the pics from the summer around the house.

Sweet Summertime, is my first set of papers in a mini kit, that I am working on to set that in backlog of scrapbooking in motion.
Sweet Summertime
Here are the papers.

Download them Here.
Part ONE
Part TWO
Part THREE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice