Monday, October 4, 2010

Summertime Mini Kit Part 2


After last weekend with 11,000 boys and men scouts, I think I have done my volunteering for the year. We spent the weekend at our Heart of America Centennial Campout. It was a blast. It was cold, rainy, and super fun. What an experience.











I volunteered at the Lowe's hand made booth. I think we helped about 2500 DIY kits. Enough hammering for a lifetime. It was a bit of crazy. I wouldn't trade it for the world.




Here is the alphabet for the summer mini kit. Enjoy.



Download it HERE.

1 comments:

CBH on October 5, 2010 at 10:43 AM said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Oct. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice