Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentines Competition Entry Week 1


Hearts and flowers and frilly things are not my thing, but I put all that aside to enter my first digital scrapbook competition. I had a blast. I realize having only boys to scrap pics for, is really limiting. I need to find a little girlie to scrap for. Maybe my little sis will help me out with that. She's due in March.


Here is the preview to the mini kit.

Here is the link to competition.
http://digitaldesignersden.yuku.com/topic/4

Here are the links
ZIP 01
ZIP 02



 
ENJOY!

1 comments:

SONDRA on February 11, 2010 at 6:44 AM said...

Great mini kit! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice