Monday, February 1, 2010

WORLD CUP SOCCER


Go KC SOCCER!!!!


Last week they announced that our home of KC would be part of USA’s bid for the World Cup. I just cannot imagine how awesome that will be.

http://www.gousabid.com/city/local/kansas-city-mo/

My son Tyler is an avid soccer maniac. In the fall he played for not one, not two, but three different Soccer teams. It was nuts as a Mom, but also amazing to watch. He just started playing Premier League Soccer and made an amazing team.


http://www.kansascitysc.com/

During the first week of play, while guest playing for a division 1 team did a Mara Donna in middle of 4 opponents. I think his buddy’s dad dropped his coffee. I was looking through the camera at the time, but my jaw just dropped in amazement. I missed the shot; there is just not a manual on how to take pictures when you son does something like that.

I have been trying to digitally scrapbook these memories for a while. I have found very few kits that I really adore for this rugged, technical sport. So when in doubt make it yourself. So here goes my first kit.








Get the Basic Papers Here
Get the Perf Papers Here
Get the Star Papers Here
Get the Overlays Here
Get the Word Art Here

1 comments:

CreativeBusyHands on February 14, 2010 at 9:43 AM said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Feb. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice