Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Aftermath


I know its technically early to take the Christmas stuff down. I had a willing pack mule, fresh from watching Sponge Bob and Chipmunks, looking for something to do. I had him, and once we began there was no returning. So I go to put stuff away in the closet, I notice that we forgot to put out the beloved-lighted moose village. Because every well decorated house must have dancing Moose. Don't you? I look around, trying to understand how this could happen; I noticed that the boxes were pretty non-descript. Yes some were Christmas colored but not consistent. Time for...theatrical music... a LABEL. Click HERE

Just a really simple label, ask me next year about the moose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice