Sunday, January 17, 2010

Modern Monogram


On Friday night I enjoyed a night with the girls at the monthly crop. I decided to work on a Wedding Album of my sister's wedding. Her wedding was in 2005 in the Cayman Islands. It was a beautiful wedding, and I really wanted to thank her for the wonderful time we had. It was a great night, because looking at all those island pictures really warmed me up. So I started up an 8x8 album.

I really wanted to start off her new album with a classic monogram page. I thought it would give the album a classy touch. I enjoyed making her monogram, so much that I made some for myself. Here are a few modern examples.


This one started out a little more standard scrapbook style.




Then I took a leap into funky modern.


A little more femine.


Formal style.

I think I might develop some of these for digital scrapbooking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice