Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year means Life Redirection


I have always set resolutions at the beginning of the year with variable outcome. This year is no exception. 2009 was a wonderful year with lots of new ground covered. However as the year waned I kept finding myself looking with an expression of longing at the craft room that gathered dust. I have a great many loves but nothing brings me back to sitting on my Grandmother's table drawing like art or design. Some how returning to that place in my life seems like a great place to begin again.

So with the New Year's dawn breaking I will begin. Begin to find myself again, try to find my heart and pride.
 

Through Hazel Eyes Design Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon. Distributed by Blogger Templates
. Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice